Monday, June 8, 2009

When Covers Duplicate

Imagine my surprise recently while reading the July RT Magazine when I spotted *my* cover. Only problem was that it wasn’t my book. Boohoo!! *g*

I’m sure you’ve heard of covers being recycled and reused on other books. One month there were two releases with the same cover out at the same time! Just like titles get reused, so do covers. Two good friends of mine once had *shared* covers even though they wrote their books for two different publishers.

Oh, and which book did the cover for A Christmas Wish appear on? None other than that of Wolf Tales IIIV by the fabulous Kate Douglas. Actually, I’m honored she has my cover. *g* I emailed Kate about our shared covers and she, like me, had a good laugh. It makes for great blog fodder.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

They both look wonderful, don’t they? And if I had to share a book cover with anyone, then Kate would certainly be on my list. She's a truly nice and gracious lady.

Can you remember seeing the same two covers on other books?

No comments: