Sunday, August 2, 2009

Holli’s Ramblings

Sorry! I meant to post before this, but life got in the way. I think hot weather tends to fry out creative brains sometimes by the time evening comes. J

I've had a productive weekend. Submitted another story to Whispers that if it sells, will be out for Christmas. You know how much I love the Christmas holidays! In the meantime, my thinking cap has been on my head as I think up another story idea. Hopefully something a little original or something readers will buy. As you know, I write contemporary romance with a steamy edge. I've decided to make Sweeter Romance with a Steamy Side as my logo. What do you think? I hope to get a revamped website up soon in the coming months. At that time, I'll link my two websites to make it easier to find all my stories.


 

Don't forget to check out www.whispershome.com for things which are happening there and to check my fellow authors. I'll keep you posted on future sales!

Holli Winters

No comments: