Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like......


I could say Christmas, but that's too obvious. :D  It's been cold where I live and when the temp dips below 25 degrees, it makes me long for Hawaii. Honestly, I don't mind the cold except, well, there isn't any snow. When I think of December and winter, it is snow and cold air. Then the Christmas lights and decorations look pretty as they sparkle in the crisp coldness. At about this time last year we had both the snow and cold air and I was happy. Of course, by January I was sick of both. lol

It's less than ten days to release day for FRENCH KISS. If you haven't gone over to http://frenchkissbyholliwinters.wordpress.com/ to check out more information, then I suggest you do so.

My December contest is up and running at http://www.holliwinters.com/ and....the Gilles Marini calendar contest is down to the final days, as it ends on release day. Be sure to enter!!!!

Once 2009 rolls out the door, I'll be thinking about SUMMER DRIVE. Now, that is a story to get warm with..... ;-)

PS....don't you love that picture above? It's a Thomas Kinkade picture. He does wonderful paintings.

No comments: