Sunday, February 7, 2010

Contests Galore.....

I have contests running at http://www.holliwinters.com/

Be sure to check them out. :)

Less than two weeks to Summer Drive.

A little background on the story. I was in the middle of edits and one day I wanted a break. Now, for most people, a break might be heading outside to walk or just get fresh air or whatever. Well, I had this inspiration for a short, very sexy story.

What if you were caught speeding on a deserted highway and the cop who stopped you turned out to be sexy and wanted to do more than frisk your red-thong clad body?

Yep, that is the red-hot premise of Summer Drive. Of course, this means you have to create believable, likeable characters, and I hope I did. Pick up Summer Drive on February 19th and let me know what you think!

No comments: