Monday, December 12, 2011

Cooking over the weekend

I had convinced myself that I wouldn't make fudge this Christmas season, but then I saw this:


...and I couldn't resist. Made it too almost as soon as I got home. It is easy to make, so if you like fudge, then this is the way to go. It turned out perfect--and very tempting to eat. You can learn more about the kit by going here:

CARNATION® Famous Fudge


In other cooking news, I made pumpkin bread. No mix this time, unless you count the can of pumpkin I use. lol Made three loaves and they turned out pretty darn good if I say so myself. So far, no cookies, but that may be saved for Christmas Eve. Got to leave Santa a few cookies so he'll forgive me my sins this year. ;-)

How is your Christmas cooking going? Do you have any traditions you always do every year? One of mine is having crab on Christmas Eve. Of course, it's in season at that time here in the Pacific Northwest.

No comments: