Monday, July 13, 2009

News!


I have a new sale to Whispers Publishing to report! I've sold Summer Drive. It's a short story and I don't have a release date yet, but as soon as I do, I'll post the information.
I'm really thrilled to have it sell, since this was one of those off the wall stories I wrote first draft of one Sunday. It came to me and awayyyy I went typing and typing. I hope you, the reader, enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.


Here's a blurb:


Natalie Joyner didn't expect her solitary highway drive to turn into the hottest sex she could remember having. Then again, she hadn't expected to run into Deputy Sheriff Logan Sheffield. She savors their sizzling passion in the blazing heat. Little does she know that he intends for what they had to be so much more than A Summer Drive...


To help celebrate, I'm posting another picture of Gilles.... yummmmm...

No comments: