Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunny Sunday


It's been hot all weekend, which has prompted me to stay inside. That being said, I got caught up on reading and began editing a short story I finished on Tuesday.


Oddly, I felt like I was almost at the Romance Writers of America conference in Washington DC this year via all the Twitters from those attending. Technology is fabulous and instant. Last night, I got to see the winners announced on Twitter as even RWA was twittering the results. Other twitters commented on the gowns, bling and the interesting moments of the RITA/GH ceremony.


But all in all, I am glad I didn't attend this year. While it would've been nice, my pocketbook would have ended up stretched.


If you want to see what went on during the conference, then I suggest you head on over here and check out the National Blog.

No comments: